Friday, October 1, 2010

I did it

I am grateful that I went to yoga today.  I haven't go to yoga since Monday, but it a different kind of yoga.  I can feel my stiff limbering up a bit.  I really need to get limber so I more much movement.  Feel much better about yoga now because I am much stronger -strong planks, reverse planks, etc.

I am grateful that I forgot my sneakers which gave me the opportunity to go to yoga.  So I have to call Sprite to find out that we going to get together again on Sunday.  Gave me time to plan next week out (at least in my mind) because next week is vegetarian week.  And then I went shopping.

I clear my paper on my desk. I need to do more but I am all caught up. About the apartment - heck that's another deal all together.

I went to the market yesterday and took some good photos.  I decided that I will be carrying my Nikon camera in conjunction with my handy-dandy Sony.  Yeah, my weight in my junk bag.  Definitely need to divide conquer!!!







These are just a couple of the stuff, but the photo of the day:


Victoria secrets in an  outdoor market

No comments:

Post a Comment